We have a brand new vacancy for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer to join a fast paced and fun environment. This role has been created to lead a brand new infrastructure team within the established IT Department.
The Lead Infrastructure Engineer will be leading the Infrastructure Design and Delivery team and you will be expected to manage the teams workload and priorities in alignment with business needs.
We are also looking for someone to act as a senior technical point of escalation and provide assistance and mentor junior members of staff on a wide range of technologies.
We will also expect you to have at least three of the following:
- Good understanding and experience of working with a range of Microsoft platforms including Exchange Server, Active Directory, Windows Server etc
- Strong Knowledge of Storage Area Networks and backup systems
- Experience of developing and maintaining IT disaster recovery plans
- Competent in configuration and maintenance of Cisco network equipment, with the ability to investigate, diagnose and resolves complex LAN/WAN issues
- Experience of implementing and managing servers in a clustered VMware or Hyper-V virtualised environments
- Experience implementing and managing cloud based platforms and services such as Azure, AWS and Google
Ultimately, we want the Infrastructure Lead to have excellent problem solving ability who can think and their feet and are proactive members of the team. We want someone who is passionate about expanding their technical knowledge and a good team player!
The Infrastructure Lead role is paying up to £40,000 with company pension, 23 days holiday, company iphone and additional company benefits.
Please send over your CV for immediate consideration or get in touch for more details.
Infrastructure, Active Directory, LAN/WAN, Cisco, Disaster Recovery, VMware, Hyper-V, AWS, Azure, Google, Cloud