Are you tired of working for a corporate recruitment agency who are stuck in the dark ages and think they are the Wolf of Corporation Street? Are you passionate about changing people’s lives and the technology industry?
Technical Team Solutions are looking for talented and passionate Recruitment Consultants who will join at an exciting time of growth. As a business we are passionate about disrupting the industry and offering our clients a stand out service, with expert knowledge within the IT Recruitment market. We were founded in 2013 by Hannah Mitchell and Andy Jones, who were tired of the corporate industry approach and wanted to be more influential in the Midlands technology scene. The past 3 years have been a fantastic journey and we’re currently working with some of the UK’s most innovative technology companies.
As I mentioned, we aren’t the standard agency. As well as providing technical staff to business’s across the Midlands area we also:
– Co-founded Fusion meetup – Birmingham’s largest tech meetup, which is sponsored by Microsoft and Birmingham based technology companies
– Exclusive recruitment partner to Silicon Canal – Birmingham’s answer to Silicon Valley/Roundabout – Helping the Midland’s technology start up scene
– Regular sponsors of Student Hackathons, including BrumHack
Due to the amount of time and effort we’ve put into growing the Technical Team Solutions brand and our reputation within the technology market, it’s important for us to bring on board people with similar outlooks and beliefs. To be considered for this unique opportunity then you’ll need to demonstrate the following attributes/characteristics:
– At least 1-2 years IT Recruitment experience
– Passion for the technology industry
– Fantastic customer service skills
– Self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit
– Solid understanding of Social Media, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
– Well organised
– Excellent communication skills
– If you attend any technology meetups or anything similar, then that would be a huge bonus!
What we offer our staff:
– A competitive salary and commission structure
– Flexible working hours
– Discount on Parking/Travel Card & Gym Membership
– Smart Casual dress code
– Cool, industrial look offices, based in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter
– 25 days’ holiday plus Bank holidays
– Annual bonus for hitting personal & company targets
– Plenty of perks – including..awesome colleagues, a mature working environment and a range of monthly incentivised activities
If you like what you’ve seen so far and would like to found out more then send over your latest CV, with a cover letter on why you’re interested in working for Technical Team Solutions and either Hannah or Andy will be in touch to hopefully invite you in for a cup of our finest tea!