A multi award winning Microsoft Gold Partner are looking to add to their Support team.
I am looking for a Support Analyst from a software background to join a top bunch of people at this Nottinghamshire based site.
To be considered for the role you will need:
• Support experience – ideally on a Helpdesk
• Exposure and understanding of Desktop Support and Active Directory
• Software Support experience (not infrastructure)
• Some exposure to or understanding of SQL
• (Desirable) Front end SQL Knowledge – Writing scripts, querying databases, tuning databases.
The company are looking for a Software Support Analyst who is prepared to get stuck in and be a key member of the team. The role will be varied and you will learn new skills along the way.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a company who have been recognised year on year for their technical excellence. They are a great bunch of people, working within a social environment where everyone supports each other.
The role is paying between £25,000 and £35,000 depending on your level of experience and skill set. There is a full benefits package attached to the salary and a genuine career path available to those who want it.
Please send over your CV today for get in touch for more information.
Candidates must live within a commutable distance and be eligible to work in the UK.